The Trek Across Maine is a three-day, 180-mile cycling event from the mountains of Sunday River to the sea in Belfast.
SEEKING REST STOP VOLUNTEERS!
Join a fun group of volunteers! Volunteer for one day, two, or the whole weekend! Housing and meals are provided as necessary.
- Set up & placement of tables, trash cans, recycle bins and beverage buckets
- Arrange food/snack products to be ready for serving
- Placement of rest stop signage
- Prepare food
- Replenish supplies
- Monitor traffic flow in and out of rest stop
- Clean up and load supplies into the rest stop truck
- Gather trash & recyclables
- Help with traffic control insuring safety of participants
June 16, 2017: Rumford, Canton & East Wilton, ME
June 17, 2017: New Portland, Smithfield, Embden, Anson & Norridgewock
June 18, 2017: South China, Montville & Searsmont, ME
***Note*** Kids ages 17 and under must have a legal guardian present to volunteer.